If you want to continue working with Rentman after your free trial period ends, you need to activate your account. In this article, we explain how to do this.-
Activate your account
- Click on your username in the top right corner, and choose Activate Rentman 4G.
- Choose your preferred license. Your license determines what features are available for your company in Rentman. View the features of our different licenses here.
- Check your invoice information and continue to the next step.
The VAT number field should include your company's identification number for value added tax purposes (this can also be a GST number). If you do not have a VAT number, please check the box below the input field.
- Specify your desired amount of additional power users and/or extra disk space. You can always change these amounts at any moment after activation.
If you have tested a higher license of Rentman than the one you are activating, it may be necessary to perform a number of required actions before proceeding.
- Continue to the next step to fill in and check your payment details.
- Read and agree to the terms and conditions, and click on Activate.
- If you have unsaved data, Save it first. Otherwise, this data will be lost.
- Refresh the page to reload Rentman and complete the activation.
Thank you for activating your Rentman account!
Empty your trial database
After you've activated your license, you can choose to keep the data from your trial or start with an empty database.
Note: Emptying your database is irreversible. We can't restore your data after you've deleted the database.