In this article, we explain how to increase or decrease the amount of power users in your Rentman license.
For additional information about power users, please read our article about power users.-
Add or delete a power user
- Go to the Configuration module.
- Under Account > Licenses, click on Upgrade
- Check if your company and payment details are correct.
- Click Next step to continue.
- Underneath your current license, you will see the amount of additional power users that you currently have.
In this case, you currently have 2 additional power users.
- Change the amount of power users to the new amount that you desire. For example, if you want 3 extra power users, change the amount of power users to 5. If you want to decrease the amount of power users, simply specify the new number of desired power users.
- At the top right of the screen, Click Next step .
- Check or fill in your payment information, and click Next step .
- Read and agree to the terms and conditions, and click Activate .
- If you have unsaved data, save it first. Otherwise, this data will be lost.
- Refresh the page to reload Rentman.
The changes to the amount of power users are effective immediately.
Frequently asked questions
When will I receive an updated invoice after I've changed the amount of power users?
You will receive a new invoice the next day.
Can I use a power user for a short period of time?
Yes, you can use a power user for a short period of time (minimum one month), for example during busier periods. If you don't need the additional power user anymore, simply decrease the amount of power users in your Rentman license.