With statistics, you can see how your rentals are performing on different levels. Rentman's statistics module allows you to create custom views that display the statistics relevant to your business.
Add a new statistics view
In the statistics module, you can create preset views, which can be saved to view at a later point. The steps below will explain how to set up a new set of statistics and what points you need to keep in mind. Scroll down for a list of statistic types and applications.
Navigate to Statistics from the left navigation column.
Click on +Add.
Select a statistic type in the window that opens. This determines from what elements you will see the data.
- Enter a name and description for the view you are creating.
Navigate to the Statistics tab.
Click on Choose column set to see a different set of information of another sort.
Add or delete columns to customize the overview.
Adjust the time period and filters to focus your statistic.
Example: to see future revenues you can select a time period in the future and add a filter to only see confirmed projects.
- Export your results.
Statistic view types and applications
Statistics in Rentman are divided into different categories. In the list below, you can find these types of categories including some examples of what they cover.
View how your projects are performing. These can be grouped by project type, account manager or client.
- Display revenue and earnings of your projects. See what types of projects are the most profitable.
- See which customer or project type offers the highest profit margins and determine what you should focus on.
- What is the expected revenue for your projects that are currently planned?
- Filter your project revenue by the account manager to see who brings in the most revenue.
Overview of worked hours, costs and revenue figures by crew member or crew member groups (by folder).
- Find out who works the most for you to decide if you want to invite him/her first next time.
- See who of your employees costs more than he/she brings in.
- Compare registered hours with planned hours.
Usage, repair and revenue figures grouped by equipment type or categories. Insight into rental and sales figures.
- Insight into usage, costs and revenue figures of your vehicles.
- Which vehicles are most used and would it save expenses to lease them?
- See what project types or customers result in most equipment repairs.
- See which equipment items frequently require maintenance.
List of invoices with prices including or excluding VAT. Can be grouped by client.
- Do the invoice amount and project price match? A deviation might indicate that a part of the project was not invoiced.
- Get insight into the payment behavior of your clients.
Insight into the costs and frequency of your subhires.
- See what equipment you need to subhire most and assess if the purchase of the item is more profitable
- See from which supplier you subhire the most equipment and decide if you could stipulate a discount.
For each type, you can adjust the view using different columns and filters. Each type has its own specific set of columns with fixed column values. You are free to add or delete certain columns to retrieve the data you want to see.