New in Rentman: Statistics Module & Bulk edits
Version: F33 / B35. Your current version is listed in the fold-out menu under your account name.
Note: Rentman updates are not deployed simultaneously for all accounts. It can take a few days before the updates are visible to you. Read more on how we update our software.
Statistics are now available in Rentman! The Statistics module gives you the tools to evaluate the performance of your rentals, equipment, crew, and transport. You can create custom views to get a better understanding of the areas you want to focus on.
Edit multiple selected items at once
There is now the option to edit the values of multiple items in your project at once. This can be done for equipment as well as crew functions. Below screen will open when you select edit while having multiple items selected.
Check the boxes of items you want to edit and hit Save to apply changes for all selected items.
Want to use Rentman in your own language?
We have built a translation module that allows users to translate the Rentman interface to their own language. If you are interested in using this, please contact our support.
Multiple improvements and fixes for time registration
We have improved time registration in Rentman. When you have registered time and want to add a new entry, your previous time entry value is remembered. We also fixed an issue that sometimes prevented you from being able to save your registered hours.
You are now able to register hours in the future. Please note that this option is not available by default. To use it, you need to first enable this function in your user role.
- Whenever a window pops-up asking to confirm or cancel your action you can now press Enter to confirm.
- Items in repair are now considered unavailable when planning equipment on a project. When this equipment item was already planned or reserved it will show up in your shortages overview.
- Rentman has become more responsive, so it works better on smaller screens and tablets.
- Unplanned functions can now be dragged into the timeline when no project is visible in the crew planner.
- Your external remarks column can now handle more than a single line.
- We added an extra check preventing you from accidentally deleting your default crew functions when attempting to edit them.
- When navigating to the next month, our calendar will no longer discriminate against October.
- We fixed an issue where work break time was included in the time registration.
- Issue fixed that would crash the system when you tried to drag and drop sets into themselves.
- Logging of stock changes for sales items is correctly displayed in the equipment overview now.