In this article we will explain what the dashboard is and how you can use it. The dashboard gives you a quick overview of your projects, planning and tasks.-
The dashboard shows a quick overview of what needs to be done and what is coming up. Every number is clickable, a more detailed list of items will be opened and you will be able to edit them immediately.
Example: when you click on projects in option you will directly go to the project overview with a selection of all the projects in option for today/tomorrow.
The dashboard is divided in three sections:
- The top part. In this section there is an overview of your own planning and equipment, crew/transport.
- The bottom part. In this section there are three widgets where action is needed. Project, planning, to do.
- The part on the right: in this section you see relevant messages. For example, when a project has changed status or when a crew member responds to an invite.
The top part looks like this:
All the widgets in the top part are about today or tomorrow.
- My planning: here you see what you have planned for this day.
- Equipment in/out: this section gives an overview of all the equipment coming in and going out. The number that you see here is the number of projects that have equipment coming or going on that day.
- Dry hire (transport by client): here you see how many clients are coming to pick up/bring back items.
- Projects (transport by us): shows all the projects that are going out or coming back where transport is planned.
- Too late: shows the amount of projects that have items on location that already should have been back.
- Crew/transport:shows how many crew members and vehicles are planned on this day.
- Projects with crew or transport: shows how many projects with crew or transport are plannend on this day.
- Planned crew members: Amount of crew members planned on this day
- Planned vehicles:Amount of vehicles planned on this day
The section on the looks like this:
This section is divided in three widgets where an action is needed. The widgets are projects, planning and to do. Every widget shows the information of one week, the dates can be adjusted by clicking on the time button .
This widget shows all actions that need to be done in projects. On the left you see a number for projects in option and on the right for confirmed projects.
- Projects in option: shows the amount of projects that have not been confirmed
- Unsolved material shortages: shows the amount of projects that have equipment shortages.
- Projects with open tasks: shows all projects that have open tasks.
- Projects open for invoicing: shows all projects that still need invoicing.
By clicking on one of the numbers you will immediately go to projects and see a list with what needs to be done.
This widget shows all things that need to be done regarding planning in the crew planner. On the left you see a number for projects in option and on the right for confirmed projects.
- Unplanned crew functions: shows the amount of crew functions that have not been planned. These functions can appear when you plan a function without a date.
- Unplanned transport functions: hows the amount of transport functions that have not been planned. These functions can appear when you plan a function without a date.
- Understaffed crew functions: shows the amount of crew functions that are understaffed
- Understaffed transport functions: shows the amount of transport functions that are understaffed
- Open invitations: shows the amount of invites that have not been responded to.
This widget shows a to do list. The to list shows tasks for the other modules of Rentman.
- Open tasks: shows all tasks that have not been finished.
- Open invoices: shows all invoices that have not been paid in time.
- Open repairs: shows all open repairs.
- Critical stock: shows the number of items that are low in stock.