In the Invoices module you can manually export your invoices as a .xlsx (Microsoft Excel, Google Sheets) file. You can then import this file into your accounting software, to handle the rest of the accounting there.
You can also let Rentman automatically export invoices to Quickbooks. This saves time and effort.
What data is exported?
Invoices are split into multiple ledger rows, which show the total amounts of each category. Ledgers are automatically connected in Rentman.
Example: All rental items are automatically connected to the rental ledger, and all your sale items are connected to the sale ledger.
- Invoice information
- Information of relevant contacts
The information of relevant contacts for your invoice is also exported. This includes, for example, the company name, contact persons and contact number.
- Project information
Project name, project number, costs of the project, and other project information.
- Go to the Invoices module.
- Select the invoices that you want to export.
- Click on the More actions button and choose Export invoices.
- Save your invoice as a .xlsx (Microsoft Excel, Google Sheets) file.
- Import this file in your accounting software.