Tags are labels that you can use to group your projects, equipment items, contacts, crew members, vehicles, invoices and tasks.
First, you add a tag to your item(s) in a module. Afterwards, you can filter the shown items in a module by selecting your tag in the Filter sidebar.
In this article, we provide examples and instructions.-
Region/Province (west_midlands, east_midlands)
Customer priority (high_priority, low_priority)
Customer region (west_midlands, east_midlands)
Details of the location (outdoor, indoor)
Skills (DJ, light_technician, sound_technician, truck_driver, forklift)
Weight class (truck, van, car)
Year (2017, 2018)
Phase (Preparation, At_location)
Add a tag
- In one of the modules, select the item(s) that you want to add a tag to.
- Click on the More actions button
- Choose Add tags.
- Enter the tag (without spaces), and press +.
Don't forget to press + before you click Save. Otherwise, your tag will not be added.
- Click Save.
You can also add a tag via the Widget sidebar . However, you can't use this method to add a tag to multiple items at once.
Filter by tag
When you've added a tag to an item, you can filter the shown items in a module by selecting your tag.
- In one of the modules, open the Filter sidebar .
- Scroll down to the Tags section and select the tag(s) you want to filter by.
In this example, we've selected the first two tags. The module will show only items that have a light_technician and sound_technician tag.
- De-select the tags to show all items in the module again.