In Rentman, you can add images to:
- Document templates
- Personal texts
- Your email signature
In this article, we explain how to do this in different parts of the software.
Add an image
- For document: While customizing your document template, edit a text block .
For emails: When creating a document, click the Email button .
For personal texts: When creating a document, click the Open widget button to open the Widget sidebar. Then, click Edit personal text.
For your signature: Go to the Configuration module > Customer communication > Communication > Email signature.
- Click on the Insert image button.
- Drop an image file, or click to upload.
- Click on your uploaded image, and choose Select.
- Resize your image, if desired.
Tip: You can save your email messages and personal texts as templates.
Frequently asked questions
How do I add equipment images to my template?
Read the section FAQ: How do I add equipment images to my template? in our article about Customizing document templates.