In Rentman, you can create an email signature. This is useful to personalize your outgoing emails with your personal and company information.
In this article, we explain how to do this.
Create an email signature
- Go to the Configuration module > Customer communication > Communication > Email signature.
- Write your signature.
- Click Save to save your work.
Add images to your signature
- Read our article about adding images.
Add a variable
Variables are useful to add custom information to your signature. Rentman automatically "pulls" this data from your database or account.
- Choose a main variable and subvariable (optional).
In this example, we want Rentman to add the address of our company to our signature.
- Click on the button to insert the variable into your signature.