Your payment condition determines how many days your customer has to pay an invoice. Based on the creation date of the invoice (and the payment condition you choose), Rentman automatically determines the deadline for your customer.
Example: You created the invoice on November 1st. If this invoice has a payment condition of 14 days, the deadline for payment is November 15th.
Create your payment conditions
- Go to the Configuration module > Financial > Payment conditions.
- Click Add, and fill in the name, text, accounting code and number of days.
- Save your changes.
Choose default payment condition
You can set the default payment condition for all of your contacts. If you select this contact as a client for your project, the chosen payment condition will automatically be applied to project invoices.
- Edit a contact in the Contacts module.
- Go to the Payment tab, and choose the Payment condition for this contact.
Apply different payment condition to invoice
In some situations, you might want to apply a different payment condition for your invoice. This will overwrite the default condition.
- Generate a new invoice by clicking on Print slip in the Financial tab of your project.
- Open the Widgets sidebar , and scroll all the way down.
- Choose the desired Payment condition and generate the document.