Generating a packing slip or callsheet is quick and useful because Rentman automatically generates these documents based on the planned equipment and time schedule of your project. You can do this from the General tab of your project.
Create a packing slip or callsheet
- Go to the General tab of your project.
- Click Print slip, and choose Packing slip or Callsheet.
- Click the Open widget button to open the Widget sidebar.
- In the sidebar, configure your document settings.
- Click Generate when you've configured all settings.
If you change anything in your documents, you need to regenerate your document before the changes are applied.
- Now you can save, download, or email your document.
- Click Edit personal text.
- Type your text, or save time by using a personal text template.
- Save your text.
- Regenerate the document to view the text you've typed.
If you use subprojects, you can select which subprojects should be shown on this document. By default, all subprojects are shown on all documents that you generate.
- Select the subprojects you want to show on your document.
If a subproject doesn't appear in this list, please make sure that the subproject is not hidden on financial documents.
- Regenerate the document to view it with the subprojects you've selected.
This will be used for the subject of your e-mail, when you send the document to a client.
Open kits and cases
Choose whether the content of your kits and cases should be shown, or hidden.
If you select this option, the letterhead you've selected will be applied to this document.
Regenerate your document
You need to regenerate your packing slip or callsheet if you make further changes to your document settings.
The orange circle indicates that there are unsaved changes in your document. They are only applied when you regenerate it.
- Click the Regenerate button to apply all changes.
- The orange circle will disappear, indicating that all changes have been applied.
Save a document and attach it to the project
After creating a document, you can save it and and attach it to the project. In this way you can keep all the documents regarding a project in the same place.
After generating a document, click on the Save slip by item button on the top-right corner.
Your document is now saved in the widget of the project. You can open the widget from the Project module overview or the General tab of the project.
Email your document
Download your document
You can download your packing slip or callsheet as a .PDF or Word (.docx) file.
Don't forget to (re)generate your document to apply any unsaved changes, before downloading your file.
- Create a document
- Click on Download as PDF file or Download as Word file