Generating a packing slip or callsheet is quick and useful, because Rentman automatically generates these documents based on the planned equipment and time schedule of your project. You can do this from the General tab of your project.
Create a packing slip or callsheet
- Go to the General tab of your project.
- Click Print slip, and choose Packing slip or Callsheet.
- Click the Open widget button to open the Widget sidebar.
- In the sidebar, configure your document settings.
Read the section Document settings for all available options.
- Click Generate when you've configured all settings.
If you make further changes to your document settings, you need to regenerate your document before the changes are applied.
- Your generated document is saved to the General tab of your project. If you open the Widget sidebar, you will see all documents that you've generated under Files.
Choose a document template for this document.
Choose the letterhead for this document.
You can add a personal message for the recipient on each document that you send.
- Click Edit personal text.
- Type your text, or save time by using a personal text template.
- Save your text.
- Regenerate the document to view the text you've typed.
If you use subprojects, you can select which subprojects should be shown on this document. By default, all subprojects are shown on all documents that you generate.
- Select the subprojects you want to show on your document.
If a subproject doesn't appear in this list, please make sure that the subproject is not hidden on financial documents.
- Regenerate the document to view it with the subprojects you've selected.
This will be used for the subject of your e-mail, when you send the document to a client.
Open kits and cases
Choose whether the content of your kits and cases should be shown, or hidden.
If you select this option, the letterhead you've selected will be applied to this document.
Regenerate your document
You need to regenerate your packing slip or callsheet if you make further changes to your document settings.
The orange circle indicates that there are unsaved changes in your document. They are only applied when you regenerate it.
- Click the Regenerate button to apply all changes.
- The orange circle will disappear, indicating that all changes have been applied.
Download your document
You can download your packing slip or callsheet as a .PDF or Word (.docx) file.
Don't forget to (re)generate your document to apply any unsaved changes, before downloading your file.
- When creating a document, click one of the following buttons: