After developing and testing our app internally and with a selection of companies, we have now opened it up for an open beta. This means that every Rentman user can now test it themselves. We will officially release the app once we have solved the issues found during the open Beta period.
In order for us to improve and solve issues in the new app, we need your help. That’s why we want to ask you to provide us with your feedback while testing the new app.
Important note: Please note that this is a beta version of the Rentman app which is still undergoing final testing before its official release. If you plan to start using the beta app, please keep in mind that unexpected errors may occur.
Compared to the old Rentman app, the following features are completely new:
- Warehouse module
- Process digital packing slips without having to be connected to another device
- Add additional equipment and alternatives
- Process the same packing slip simultaneously with multiple persons
- Use your mobile camera to scan equipment
- You can use the app on Android based Zebra scanners
- A completely renewed and more user-friendly interface
- Overview of planned functions and invitations is now combined for multiple accounts. If you are a freelancer working for multiple companies all using Rentman this means there is no need to switch between the accounts for a complete overview.
How to install
- Open this link.
- Download TestFlight from the App Store.
Your device needs to have iOS version 8, or later.
- On your iOS device, open the invitation link for the Rentman Mobile Beta app.
- Open the TestFlight app, and find the Rentman Mobile Beta button. Click Open, Start testing, or Install to begin testing.
Share your feedback
To help improve the app for the official release we need your feedback. Please report any bugs, improvements and other suggestions by sending them to firstname.lastname@example.org
Official app release
We will officially release the app as soon as it’s stable enough to put it online. Since the warehouse integration is completely new and needs proper testing, it could be that this will stay in an open beta phase longer.
The open beta version of the Rentman app will be discontinued when the official app is released. The original Rentman Mobile app will be updated to the new version. If you don't have the original version yet, you need to download it after the beta has ended.