In Rentman Mobile you can check your schedule, project details, equipment, contacts, and answer invitations. In the 'Warehouse' module, you can scan QR and barcodes to book equipment off your packing lists.
Modules and functions
Here is a list of the modules and the functionalities available on Rentman Mobile.
- My Schedule
- Check your schedule
- Create appointments
- Add your availability
- Answer invitations
- Warehouse module
- Book equipment in and out of the warehouse
- Scan QR and barcodes or book manually
- Add additional equipment and select alternatives
- Check projects' details
- Check equipment information
- Add repairs
- Time registration
- Register worked hours
- Check contacts' details
Where can you download it
Connect to an account
When you download and open the app for the first time, you will be asked to log into an account.
- Type in the company account name.
- Tap on the "Next" button.
- Type in your username and password.
If you have previously logged into an account via My workspaces, read this section.
- Tap on Log in.
Connect to multiple accounts
You can connect Rentman Mobile to multiple accounts at the same time. To add an account:
- Open the menu .
- Open the drop-down menu next to your name.
- Select Add account
- Follow the steps described in the previous section.
Connect using Google or Facebook
It's currently not possible to log in through your Google, Facebook, or email account. The following solution is only temporary.
If you ever logged into an account through My workspaces, to connect to this specific account in the app you first have to set up a new password:
- Click on the Login button on the rentman.io homepage.
- Log in to your Profile.
- Click on your name (top right).
- Select Settings
- In the last section add a new password.
You can now use your email and the new password to connect Rentman Mobile to that account.