Crew members should have appropriate rights and access to modules that are relevant for them. Usually, administrators should have full rights, whereas account managers and planners should be able to create projects and plan people on them. Freelancers should normally be able to see their schedule, but not any financial details of a project.
Before you begin
- Make sure that your Rentman license includes enough power users. If you need more power users than your license currently covers, get additional power users here.
- Make sure to configure different user roles. These determine the rights and permissions for different groups of crew members.
Assign rights and permissions
- Go to the Crew members module, and add (or edit) a crew member.
- In the User role field, choose one of the user roles that you've configured earlier.
- Save your changes.
- If this is a new crew member, make sure to communicate their login details to them.