Every user in Rentman is different. You can personalize Rentman to be more productive, and to focus on the information that's important to you.
Personal settings and preferences
- Set up filters and presets in the modules that you frequently work in. This is useful to find the items that you're looking for more quickly.
- Choose which columns to display in Rentman's modules. By adding more columns, you can add useful information to overviews. You can also delete and sort by columns to match your workflow.
- Open (or close) the widgets in a module. The widgets in each module contain important information and options, but are not always necessary to have on screen.
- Choose which notifications you want to receive from Rentman, and how to receive them. This ensures you'll only be updated on the things relevant to you.
You can receive notifications from Rentman on Rentman Mobile, your email, and via the browser. Set up your notification preferences to choose where to receive our notifications.
- Click on the Notifications icon.
- Select "Preferences".
- Choose where to receive the notifications for different events.
- Click on Save.