This feature is in a closed-beta phase. If you'd like to take part in this beta-testing phase contact us at email@example.com
Zapier is an automation tool that lets you create interactions (called "zaps") between your Rentman account and other services. Using Zapier is not mandatory but it can speed up the integration between Rentman and other programs.
Our Support team is not trained in the use of Zapier and they are not aware of the many possibilities available, so they cannot help you with the implementation of your zaps.
What you can do with it
Here are some functionalities that will be available in the beta version:
- Automatically export new documents (quotations, invoices, packing slips, etc.) from Rentman to Dropbox (or other file systems)
- Automatically export any new/updated contacts, contact persons or crew members to other software, like Mailchimp, Google Contacts or CRMs
- Import contacts and contact person details from other software into Rentman
- Automate tasks when new projects/subprojects are created, confirmed or changed
How to use Zapier
To give Zapier access to your account you will need to generate an API token.
- Sign up to Zapier.
- Navigate to "Zaps" and click "Make a Zap"
- In the search bar, search for Rentman. Choose the Rentman result without a version number
- Click "+ Connect a new account"
- Connect to your Rentman account using the API token.
- Select a trigger and an action.
- Complete the process and turn on the zap
For more information on how to create zaps, please visit the Zapier support center.