You can upload your terms and conditions, so that they are automatically added to emails regarding quotation/contract/invoice.
You can also upload additional conditions for certain project types or specific projects.
Upload your terms and conditions
Your terms and conditions (as a .PDF file) will automatically be added to emails that you send using Rentman, if they are regarding a quotation/contract/invoice. Customers will also find your terms and conditions when they click on the digital signing button on a quotation.
- Go to the settings Configuration module > Financial > Financial.
- Under "Terms and conditions", drop a file or click to upload.
You must upload a .PDF file.
Display and send options
Select yes or no for the following options to decide where and how your terms and conditions should be communicated.
- Send terms and conditions with quotations
- Send terms and conditions with contracts
- Send terms and conditions with invoices
Additional conditions can be used if the general terms and conditions are not sufficient.
Add additional conditions
- Go to the settings Configuration module > Financial > Additional conditions.
- Click + Add additional conditions
- Enter a name, and insert your terms and conditions into the text field.
- Click on Confirm
Choose default additional conditions
If you often use the same additional conditions for a specific type of project, you can assign additional conditions to a project type so that they become the default.
- Go to the settings Configuration module > Settings > Project types.
- Edit an existing project type, or click + Add project type
- Choose your "Default additional conditions".
- Click Confirm
Change additional conditions for a project
From time to time, you might want to add additional conditions to a specific project because of a specific equipment item that is planned, or another reason. Because of this, Rentman also allows you to enter/change additional conditions directly in your project.
- Go to the table_chart Projects module and open a project.
- In the Financial tab, scroll down to the additional conditions section.
- Select the additional conditions for this project.
- To keep your changes, click Save