If you want to continue working with Rentman after your free trial, you need to activate your account. In this article, we explain how to do this.
Activate your account
Click on your username in the top right corner and choose star Activate Rentman, or click on the Activate License button in the bar at the top of your screen. If you have unsaved data, save it first. Otherwise, this data will be lost.
In the summary on the left of your screen, you can find the overview of the products and add-ons that you have selected while creating your trial account. If you wish to see a full price calculation, please click "View full price calculation"
- Enter how many power users you would like to add to your account.
- Select which product(s) and which plan you would like to add to your account.
You can unfold the menu under each product, to see all plan options. For more information about our products and included features, please visit our pricing page.
- Select now which of the following Add-ons you would like to add to your account:
- Disk space
- Quoting & Invoicing
- Equipment tracking
- Additional stock location
Click on Next step
If you have tested Rentman with different products, you will now see an overview of all data that will be deleted, because it is no longer supported in your selected plan. Click Next Step
Fill in your invoice details and payment information.
The VAT number field should include your company's identification number for value added tax purposes (this can also be a GST number). If you do not have a VAT number, please check "No".
Read and agree to our authorization disclaimer.
Clickk Next step
Read and agree to the Terms and Conditions of Use and Data Processing, and click Confirm
Welcome to Rentman! You have now successfully activated your Account.
- You can now decide if you would like to or keep data
Empty your trial database
Note: Emptying your database is irreversible. We can't restore your data after you've deleted the database.
If you decided to keep your demo data after activating your account to practice a bit more, you can always decide to delete it later. You can do this by navigating to settings Configuration module > Settings > Empty database
You have two options:
- Increase the number of power users:
- Click on Previous step
- Increase the number of power users and follow the steps to activate your account.
- Adjust the role of existing power users:
- Click on the message.
- In the pop-up that appears, change the user role of your crew members until you have the correct amount of power users.
- Click on Edit and follow the steps to activate your account.