In Rentman, you can set up the standard travel time of a function. In this way, the travel time will be taken into account in the planning and communicated to the crew member(s) planned on the function.
- The function is scheduled from 09:00 to 18:00.
- You set the "travel time" to the location to 30 minutes.
- The time of the function communicated to the crew member(s) is 08:30 to 18:30, with a message saying that back and forth travel is included in the time.
Adding travel time to a function
First, make sure that:
- The distance is included in the location of the project.
- The checkbox is checked: "Take over travel time from location" when adding a default function.
To add the travel time to a function:
- Plan a crew member on the function.
- If you are in the Planning tab of a project, double-click on the name under the function.
If you are in the account_circle Crew planner module, right-click on the name under the function and select "Edit".
- In the "Travel time" field, select one of the options;
- No transport
- Round trip
- Only way there
- Only way back
The planning time communicated to your crew member is now updated.