For a simple export of your data, please follow the five steps below:
- In a module, select the items that you want to export.
- In the blue bar, select More options more_vert button and choose "Export selection".
- Choose the column(s) you want to export.
The column(s) will now be shown in the list and will be included in the export file.
To add all default columns at once, click "Add all columns".
- Columns with chevron_right behind their name indicate that you can create a custom column. This means that you can create a column in your export file with specific information about a certain topic.
For example: Choose the phone number or house number of the default contact person.
- Click Export to download your .xlsx file.
For more information on how to export your data, please consult the article export your data.