When you receive an email invitation to join a company's workspace, it means that you are added to that workspace by a Power User. This guide will walk you through the steps you need to take to join the workspace and see your planning, tasks, and projects.
If you already have a Rentman global profile, read this article to learn how to log in to your profile and manage workspaces.
Create your Rentman profile
If you do not have a Rentman global profile, you need to create one. Here's how:
- You have received an invitation from the workspace you want to join. Open the invitation and click on Confirm email address
- Choose a strong password for your account. If you wish to log in with SSO (Google, Apple, or Microsoft), you can do it by clicking on the SSO link at the bottom of the page.
At this point, you have successfully created your Rentman profile, and you will be directed to your company's workspace. Click here to discover how to manage your Rentman profile and workspaces.
Work with the app
Rentman Mobile App provides you with all the information you need on a daily basis.
To access the app:
- Download the app from Google Play or App Store.
- Log into the app using the same credentials.
- Make sure your Rentman notifications are enabled within both the settings of your phone and the Rentman app so you can receive phone notifications about relevant projects or your planning.