In Rentman, you can create different documents (quotation, invoice, callsheet, etc.). Once you've created a document you can send it directly from Rentman. In this article we explain how to do this.
Send a document via email
- Generate a document
- Click on Email
- Fill in the following fields:
- Subject - the subject of the email
- Addresses - the email addresses of the recipients. Rentman will suggest you possible addresses based on the contacts involved in the project or document.
- BCC - Additional recipients that remain invisible to the others.
- Attachment - Other files you might want to add to the email
- Message (optional) - A personal message for the email. You can add variables, choose a text template or create a new one.
Using variables in a message template is useful to make your messages look more personal, without losing time typing. You can always modify a template, and create a new one. Es:
- Click Send email to complete the process.
You can set up the sender address by going to Communication > Costumer communication > Communication.
If your emails are not being delivered, they might be marked as spam. Read our article about spam to find the causes and solutions to this.