Non-power users are mainly limited in that they cannot:
- Create, edit, and delete projects
- Create, edit, and delete invoices, contracts, and quotations
- Export invoices, create payment reminders, and change payment statuses
- Add crew members and edit the crew planner schedule
- Send crew invites and planning emails
- Access the settings Configuration module to configure advanced settings in Rentman
Tip: Depending on the permissions assigned, non-power users can potentially view/edit/delete inventory to help with setting up your equipment database.
A non-power user can (again dependent on permissions assigned) have access to the following features:
- Access to a list of projects with information in the widgets.
- eventMy schedule
- See the planning of other crew members and change your own availability and that of others.
- Add equipment items to a project and set their price.
- dvr Sent messages
- watch_laterTime registration
- groupCrew members
- Change your user details