If you edit the database information of a kit that is already planned in a project, you can update it from inside the project. This is very helpful if you duplicate an old project, or if you edit a kit that is being used in a long tour.
How to update a kit
- Go to the Equipment tab of a project.
- Select all the kits you want to update.
- Click on the More actions button ... .
- Select 'Update equipment data'.
- Check the box to "Update the content of the selected kits to the content of the respective kit in your database."
- Click on Ok .
The kit(s) are now updated.
Note: Planned equipment can be deleted if they are no longer in the kit in your database.