You can read about the different scanning options in this article.
Select the project(s)
To book equipment out of or back in your warehouse:
- Select the Warehouse module.
- Click on Book out or Book return .
- Select one or multiple projects.
- Click on 'Start to book' at the bottom of the screen.
Booking manually (swiping and tapping)
You can book equipment manually in three ways:
- One piece of item at the time - Click on the arrow next to an item name to book one piece of item.
- Select an amount - Swipe right on the item, and select "Book Amount".
- All the pieces of one item in one go - Swipe right on the item, and select "Book everything".
- All the equipment in one go - click on the...button on the top right, and select "Change project status". After selecting a status, a pop-up will ask you if you want to book all the equipment to that status. To do this, make sure to give permission to the user.
Click on the icon and aim at a QR/barcode.
- If the item you scanned is planned on the project, it will be booked.
- If the item you scanned is not planned, a pop-up will inform you and ask if you want to book it as additional equipment.
When you have booked all the equipment, a pop-up will suggest changing the status of the (sub)project.
Choose what status to book to
To change the status to book to, click on the "Book to: " text on the top of the page.
When you are booking equipment out, the default status is "On location". When you are booking equipment back in, the default status is "Returned".
This option is useful when you book something out by mistake.
Details, Note, Alternative
Swipe left on an item to check out its details, add a Note or book an alternative.
The alternative will be added for the same price as the planned item. This can be changed inside the project (from the browser, not from the app).
Note: When choosing alternatives within kits, the items will be assigned a price of 0.
Workflow for sale equipment
If in a project you planned sale items (like consumables items), when returning your equipment to the warehouse you must book back the ones you did not use. To do this:
- Swipe left on a sale item.
- Choose "Book amount".
- Insert the quantity that is coming back to the warehouse, and press Ok.
The sale item is now booked back. After you returned all the rest of the equipment:
- Select the More actions button ... on the top right of the screen.
- Select "Change the project status"
- Select "Returned" and press Ok.
You can now close the project. The stock level of your sale items will be calculated based on the quantity you booked back in.
Report damaged/lost equipment
When you are booking back equipment, swipe left on an item to report it as damaged or lost. You can create a repair and choose to charge the customer.