Booking out equipment
To book equipment out of your warehouse, select the Warehouse module and click on Book out . Here you will find all the projects in "To pack" or "Prepped" status.
Select one or multiple projects by clicking on the checkboxes, and then click on 'Start to book' at the bottom of the screen.
Choose the status to book to
The default option is to book equipment to "On location" status. To change this, click on the "Book to: " text on the top of the page to choose to which status you want to book the equipment.
This option is also useful when you book something out by mistake. Example: you book an item from "To pack" to "On location" by mistake. Click on "On location" and change the "Book to: " to "To pack", then book back the item.
The equipment status is not the same as the project status. For example, a project can be on location even if the planned items haven't been booked to the location yet. Items which aren't yet booked, carry the status "To pack".
You can now book your equipment manually or by scanning the QR/barcodes of each item and serial number.
You can book equipment manually in three ways:
- One piece of item at the time - Click on the arrow next to an item name to book one piece of item.
- Select an amount - Swipe right on the item, and select "Book Amount".
- All the pieces of one item in one go - Swipe right on the item, and select "Book everything".
- All the equipment in one go - click on the... button on the top right, and select "Change project status". After selecting a status, a pop-up will ask you if you want to book all the equipment to that status.
Click on the icon and aim at a QR/barcode.
- If the item you scanned is planned on the project, it will be booked.
- If the item you scanned is not planned, a pop-up will inform you and ask if you want to book it as additional equipment.
When you have booked all the equipment to another status, a pop-up will suggest changing the status of the (sub)project.
Details, Note, Alternative
Swiping right on an item, you can choose to check out the item's details, add a Note or book an Alternative piece of equipment. The new item will be added for the same price as the planned item. This can be changed by changing the price of the old item.
Note: When choosing alternatives within kits, the items will be assigned a price of 0 outside of the kit. This is to prevent not being able to split the number of items between kits.
To book equipment back in your warehouse, select the Warehouse module and click on Book return . Here you will find all the projects in "On location" or "Delayed" status.
Select one or multiple projects by clicking on the checkboxes, and then click on 'Start to book' at the bottom of the screen. The options to book back equipment manually or by scanning are the same described for booking it out.
Report damaged/lost equipment
Swiping right on an item, you can report it as damaged or lost. You can choose to charge the customer for this, and create a repair.