In Rentman, you can set the travel time of a function. The travel time will be taken into account in the planning and communicated to the crew member(s) planned on the function.
- The function time is from 09:00 to 18:00.
- You set the Travel time to 30 minutes.
- The time of the function communicated to the crew member(s) is 08:30 to 18:30, with a message saying that back and forth travel is included in the time.
Adding the travel time to a function
To add the travel time to a function:
- Plan a crew member on the function.
- If you are in the Planning tab of a project, double-click on the name under the function.
If you are in the Crew planner module, right-click on the name under the function and select "Edit".
- In the "Travel time" field, select one of the options; the planning period will change accordingly.
The planning time communicated to your crew member is now updated.