In this article, we explain how to create preview backup of your Rentman environment.
Restore a preview
- Log in to Rentman.
- Choose settings Configuration.
- Go to Account > Backups.
- Select the backup you want to restore.
- Click on + Create preview
- In the popup click on Create preview
Note: Creating the preview will take about 30 minutes.
Opening the preview
- Select the backup you restored.
- Click on open preview
- Now a new page will open where you can login into the preview
- The same credentials can be used to log into that preview as into the regular account.
In the preview, you will get insight into what your account and projects looked like at that moment in time, so you can make changes to your current workspace based on that information. Note: You cannot edit or delete anything in the preview.
Note: Previews will be deleted after 7 days.
Restoring the backup
In the event that you need to restore your account to a previous backup, you will need to reach out to our support team. More information about restoring your backup is here: Database backups.