Example: I created a global profile with my personal email address and connected it to the right crew member, but I want to use my work email address instead.
You first need to change your email address.
To change your email address:
- Login to your profile and click on the name in the top-right corner of the screen and select exit_to_app "Return to workspaces".
- Click on your name in the top-right corner and select settingsSettings.
- Change the email address listed in the email field.
- Click Save
You will be sent a verification email with a link to confirm the new email address. Once you confirm, your new email will be used to log in from now on and will be automatically updated in your crew member's profile as well.
Email already in use
If you get the message saying that your email address is already in use when you try to save, it means that you already have a global profile created with that email address. What you can do now is to change which global profile is connected to your workspace.
To do this, you need to have the login information for both profiles.
Tip: Don't remember the password for this email? Reset your password.
- Log in with the global profile you want to use to access your workspace in the future.
- Click Connect workspace
- Enter the name of the workspace you want to connect.
How to find a workspace' nameYou can see the workspace name by looking at the URL while you are inside the workspace. This is always: workspacename.rentmanapp.com.
Example: in the screenshot below, the workspace name is "axelnew".
- Enter the email address of the global profile you want to take over (the email address that you want to change).
- Enter the password.
- Click Connect Workspace
Your crew member in the workspace will now be connected to the global profile you are logged in with—this means that in the future, you will need to log in with the details for that global profile.
The login that I want to take over has the Google/Microsoft/Apple authentication and no password. Now what?
You can still follow the procedure listed in the previous section. You only need to add a password to your global profile.
- Log in with the global profile that has a Google/Microsoft/Apple authentication. On the workspace selection screen, click on your name in the top right corner and click on settings Settings.
- Scroll down to get to "Change password" section, and create a password for that global user.
- Click Save and log out.
- Now log in with the global profile you wish to use with your crew member.
- Follow steps 2 to 6 of the previous section.