Tags are labels that you can use to group your projects, equipment items, contacts, crew members, vehicles, invoices and tasks.
First, you add a tag to your item(s) in a module. Afterwards, you can filter the shown items in a module by clicking on the label tags expand_more button and selecting your tag(s).
In this article, we provide examples and instructions.-
Region/Province (west_midlands, east_midlands)
Customer priority (high_priority, low_priority)
Customer region (west_midlands, east_midlands)
Details of the location (outdoor, indoor)
Skills (DJ, light_technician, sound_technician, truck_driver, forklift)
Weight class (truck, van, car)
Year (2017, 2018)
Phase (Preparation, At_location)
Add a tag
- In one of the modules, select the item(s) that you want to add a tag to.
- Click on the More actions more_vert button.
- Choose "Add tags".
- Enter the tag (without spaces), and press enter.
Don't forget to press enter before you click Save. Otherwise, your tag will not be added.
- Click Save
Filter by tag
When you've added a tag to an item, you can filter the shown items in a module by selecting your tag.
- In one of the modules, click in the top right of your screen on label tags expand_more.
- Select the tag(s) by searching or choosing.
In this example, we've selected deco and outdoor.
- Choose how Rentman should apply your selected tags. You can select one of the two options:
"One of the following": shows results with at least one of these tags.
"All of the following": shows results that have all tags you selected.
- De-select the tags to show all items in the module again.