In this article, we explain how to change and reset your Rentman password and that of other users.
Change your password
If you haven't connected your profile yet, follow these instructions:
- Log in to Rentman.
- Click on your username in the top right corner of the screen.
- Choose settings My details.
- In Login information, click
- Fill in all password fields.
Read our article about profiles and workspaces to know more on this subject.
Reset your password
- If you aren't already, log out from Rentman.
- On the login screen, click Forgot password?
- Enter the email address that you use for your Rentman account. You will now receive an email with instructions to reset your password.
- Open the email and click on the link to begin setting a new password.
This process does not work if two users are registered with the same email. If that is the case, edit the email in the login information of the other user, then follow the previous steps.