In Rentman, you can create an email signature. This is useful to personalize your outgoing emails with your personal and company information. In this article, we explain how to do this.
Create an email signature
- Go to the settings Configuration module > Customer communication > Communication
- Under Email signature, write your signature.
- Click Save to save your work.
Add images to your signature
Read our article about adding images.
Add a variable
Variables are useful to add custom information to your signature. Rentman automatically "pulls" this data from your database or account.
- Choose a main variable and subvariable (optional).
- Your variable is automatically added and your final text looks something like this: