In Rentman, you can create an email signature. This is useful to personalize your outgoing emails with your personal and company information. In this article, we explain how to do this.
Create an email signature
- Go to the settings Configuration module > Customer communication > Communication
- Under Email signature, write your signature.
- Click Save to save your work.
Add images to your signature
Read our article about adding images.
Add a variable
Variables save your time by automatically "pulling" information from somewhere in Rentman and inserting it into an email. This prevents from having to type this information manually.
- Select chevron_leftchevron_right in the toolbar
- Choose a variable by following a "variable path" according to the given structure.
Tip: Add multiple variables at once by selecting "Show all variables" after step 3. This will allow you to select multiple variables from the list to add at once.