You can invite crew members to fill in their availability, or invite them directly for a specific function. In this article, we explain how to do this.
Crew members receive invitations by email and the Rentman Mobile app. Rentman directly registers the answers in the crew planner.
Invitations in Rentman can be sent from:
- The account_circle Crew planner module
The Crew Scheduling tab in a project
Invite for a function
- Select one or multiple crew functions and select one or multiple crew members
- Click "Invite"
- Configure the following settings:
- Invitation type
- Due date
- Add or delete crew members
- Add a message (optional: create/apply a template)
- Click Invite
Good to know:
- The invitation will be sent within 15 minutes. Multiple invitations within 15 minutes will be combined into one email with multiple options.
- Invitations can also be received and answered in the Rentman Mobile app. Click on "Invitations" in the app and you will see an overview of all outstanding invitations.
- Push notifications can be sent to the app for new invitations. Make sure Rentman Mobile has the rights to send push notifications in the app settings and the notifications in Rentman Web have been set up correctly.
Invitations for a function can be sent in three ways:
- Request availability for times of function: the crew member will receive an email with the question "Are you available for this period?". If the crew member chooses "Yes", the crew member is shown as available. If "No" is chosen, the crew member is shown as not available. No project or function details are shown.
- After confirmation directly visibly planned on function: the crew member will receive an email with the question "Are you available for this position?". If the crew member chooses "Yes", the crew member is immediately scheduled for the position.
- After confirmation invisibly planned on function: the crew member will receive an email with the question "Are you available for this function?". If the crew member chooses "Yes", the crew member is planned invisibly for the function.