After planning your crew on project functions, it's time to communicate the planning. You have three options to do this:
- Send personal schedules by email.
- Send more detailed schedules in .pdf or Word files.
- Send project callsheet with the planning of every crew member.
Your crew members can use the Rentman Mobile app (or access via browser) to check their schedule and answer invitations.
If your crew members regularly check the event My schedule module, you don't have to manually send the planning. On the event My schedule module each user can click on a project to see up-to-date information and add notes/tasks.
Send personal schedule by e-mail
A personal schedule is a list of all functions a crew member is planned on. The schedule is individual (who receives it can only see his/her own planning) and contains times, location, and remarks for the function.
Choose this option if the crew members need little context on the project.
- Go to the account_circle Crew planner module or the Crew scheduling tab in a project.
- Click on the mail_outline Send planning button on the top bar.
- Select a period.
- Select the projects.
- Select crew members (if there has been a change since the last time you communicated the planning, the crew members affected by the change will have an orange button behind them).
- Optional: check the e-mails by clicking on "preview" on a crew member.
- Click Send in the bottom right corner.
- Optional: Add a custom email text.
- Click Send
Print crew planning for each crew member
Another option to communicate your crew planning is to create a document with personalized planning and send it to your employees. You can customize the document template to display more information about the schedule. After generating a schedule, you can download it as a .pdf or as a Word file, send it by e-mail and assign it to an employee
- Go to group crew members module
- Select one or multiple crew members
- Click on more_vert and choose "create document".
- Choose a document template and letterhead.
- Select the desired time period.
- Optional: insert a text.
Send project callsheet
A project callsheet contains the time schedule of the whole project and the schedule of every crew member. Create a callsheet and send it to team leaders to give them an overview of the crew for a project. The default template in Rentman is called "Callsheet" but you can edit the template to display the information you want.
Choose this option to communicate the complete planning of every member and vehicle.
- Create a callsheet for a project.
- Click email on the top right of the page.
- Select the recipients and add a message.
- Click Send email