Planning your crew on a project is necessary to get the job done. Sometimes you are looking for a specific employee which isn't on the list. In this article, we explain what you can do.
Name filter active?
While planning crew in both the Crew scheduling tab and account_circleCrew planner module, you are able to search for specific crew members in the left sidebar. If no crew member pops up, it can be the case that you are searching for a crew member which doesn't exist in your database. Have a look at the spelling of the crew member's name you typed.
If the name is written correctly, but the crew member still isn't popping up, it can be the case that there is an active tag.
- Go to the left sidebar and click on the label tags button.
- Click on the bin icon below the tags or press
Display in planner
Crew members can be disabled to be displayed in the planner. This can be useful if you have a crew member who is ill for an unknown time. However, it can be frustrating when you want to plan this person but forgot about this setting.
To see if a crew member is displayed in the planner and change its settings, following these steps:
- Go to the groupCrew member module.
- Search for your crew member here. Double-click to edit it.
- Under Settings go to Display in planner and select "Yes".