The invoice moments determine when is a project going to show up in the To be invoiced tab of the Invoices module.
You can invoice a project all in one go, or split the invoice in up to three moments. The different moments are:
- After agreement: the invoice has to be generated when a project gets confirmed.
- Before the first day: the invoice has to be generated before the first day of the planning period of the project.
- Afterward: the invoice has to be generated after the last day of the planning period.
To set up your invoice moments:
- Go to settings Configuration module > Financial > Invoice Moments.
- Click on + Add invoice moment or double-click on an existing invoice moment to edit it.
- Add a name, the name shown on the invoice, and what percentage of the project is going to be invoiced at which moment.
You can now assign a default invoice moment for each project type.