The Rentman global profile allows users to log in to all of their workspaces with one login credentials. This article describes how to troubleshoot and solve the most common login issues associated with a new global profile.
If you log in through the Google, Microsoft, or Apple authentications, you have a global profile. If instead you log in with email and password, there are two places you can check whether you have a global profile or not:
From inside your workspace:
When a crew member is connected to a global profile, a message will appear on the page of that crew member. This can also be the case for the "crew member" you have associated with yourself. To check:
- Go to the groupCrew members module.
- Double-click on the crew member you want to see this for.
- Look in the “Login information” section on the right for the message: "This user is linked to global Rentman profile"
Note: If you are not able to open your own crew member page, you might not have the correct rights according to your user role. Ask the administrators of your workspace to check for you.
From your browser:
The second way to check whether you have a global profile is to try logging in from https://rentmanapp.com/login. To check:
- Open a new incognito window in your browser.
- Go to https://rentmanapp.com/login.
- Use the username (or email address) and password you always use to log in.
Were you able to log in? If yes, you have a global profile. If you can’t log in, you don’t have one.