In this article, we will discuss the Tile view of the Warehouse module, including its specifications and various benefits.
If you are interested in exploring more about the Tile view, kindly click here.
- Go to the Warehouse module.
- Click on in the top right corner of your screen.
- Then select .
How to work with the List view
All rental equipment in this (sub)project is reserved
There are shortages on rental equipment on this (sub)project
- On location
It's important to note that equipment status and project status can differ. Example: you booked part of the equipment to "On location", but you will finish packing the next day. The status of some of the equipment is now on location, while the project status is still "Confirmed".
Warehouse Status Equipment Column
In the "Warehouse Status Equipment" column, you can see the number of equipment in each equipment status and details on equipment distribution.
In the Warehouse module, equipment can have one of four statuses displayed in the following columns:
- To pack: This represents equipment for confirmed projects on the current day.
- Prepped: This indicates equipment that has been prepared.
- On location / Expected back: This reflects equipment for projects currently taking place.
- Delayed: This denotes equipment from projects that should have returned but hasn't been (completely) booked back to the warehouse. This status is automatically assigned when some equipment is still on location, and it cannot be manually assigned to projects.
Rentman Tip: You can easily add more statuses by customizing them. Read more about it here.
Red = Equipment left behind
Yellow = Some equipment is on a different status
Green = All equipment is in sync with project status