We offer a free trial for anyone who wants to test our software. If you haven't done so already, you can start a free 30 day trial of Rentman. Your trial is not restricted in options, this means that you can work with all features and an unlimited amount of (power) users.
To sign up for a free trial:
- Go to https://rentman.io/.
- Click on the "Start free trial" button on the top right.
- Choose to continue with Google, Microsoft, Apple, or an email + password.
The email address you use now will be used to create your Rentman profile.
- Fill in your company name (it will be used to name your workspace), select a language (you can always change it later on), and add a phone number we can contact you on.
- Agree to the terms and conditions, and click on Create a new trial.
Your workspace is now created. You will now see a form with some questions. Answering these questions is not mandatory, but this information will be used by our team to help you explore Rentman in the most efficient way!
The trial database contains sample data to help you start working with all functionalities in Rentman.
Want to start with an empty database?
- Go to the Configuration module > Settings > Empty database.
Activate your account
If you want to continue working with Rentman after your free trial period ends, you need to activate your account.
Note: Activating your Rentman account will not influence your trial data. You can continue with your data (including the changes that you made) if you wish. When you activate your account, you will also get an option to empty your trial database.
Tip: You can always switch to another plan after you’ve activated your account.