Importing in Rentman allows you to add a large number of items in your Rentman databases at once. Exporting is useful to get your data outside of Rentman, so you can (bulk) edit information and update the items in your database, or for other purposes such as accounting and insurance.
- Equipment: how to import equipment items and serial numbers
- Contacts: how to import contacts and contact persons
- Crew members: how to import crew members
- Vehicles: how to import vehicles
- Inspections: how to import inspection results
- Read how to export your data
Want to export invoices?
If you want to (bulk) edit items in one of your databases, you can update the items. This works by exporting your existing data as an .XLSX file, and then re-importing it in Rentman.